IML: '64 / '67 / '71 For Sale

Fellow Imperialists:

    These are advertised 'local' to the Boston area and I post only in the hope a member can use them.  I have no interest/knowledge beyond the info below.

Jack

1964 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL
Strong 413 motor. Push-buton trans. P/windows & seats. Body, frame & trunk perf. 2-tone tan/brn. Fresh paint. Clean title. 22" whls to match the car. Must see. Asking $10,500; (Milton) 617-698-1211 p

1967 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CONVERT
Compl w/orig 440ci motor & 727 trans. Copper w/blk guts & top. Rough cond. $1600; E-mail: stephen.kassaras@xxxxxxxxxxx (Chester, NH) 603-300-6440, (Candia, NH) 603-483-0199 n

Click for larger image 1971 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LEBARON
2-dr coupe. 65K orig mi, 440 auto, 390hp. Loaded, lea, p/windows, locks & seats. Rare bucket seats, hideaway headlights, Air-Ride. New dual exh, brakes. 2nd owner. Great, solid body. $5650/bo; More pics avail via e-mail. (Strafford, NH) 603-332-9698