IML: Reverse light socket

The reverse light bulb and socket on my '64 LeBaron were so brittle when I went to replace the bulb that both crumbled in my fingers. I tried to find some info on the modern day equivalent of the original reverse lamp, to no avail. Does someone know what the modern day number of the reverse lamp is? If you can tell me that I can match the proper socket, thanks.