RE: IML: 1932, 1949, 1950, 1978, 1991, 1992, 1993 Service Manuals Missin

RE: IML: 1932, 1949, 1950, 1978, 1991, 1992, 1993 Service Manuals Missing

James,

we specifically need the originals, not CD copies....

Thanks much for seeking solutions to my question,
though.  49/50 came up right after I asked, and
someone offered 1992, so we're cooking along on this.

-Kenyon

http://www.windowsmobile.com/hotmailmobile?ocid=MobileHMTagline_1

> response will be
> attachments) for the