RE: IML: Lead Additive

I live in California and buy  a "lead additive" here for my 65. I also use Chevron Premium and sometimes add octane booster though I don't know if it makes much difference.

Mark

From: Ken Lang <imperialken@xxxxxxxxx>

Personally, I use a lead additive with premium fuel.  I use the additive every other tank.  Granted, it says right on the additive container that it?s not legal for use on the roads in California.  But hey, when California offers to rebuild my engines and install hardened seats in the heads, at no charge to me, then maybe I?ll change my practice.  Until then ??..

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht