Skickat: den 5 september 2007 15:11
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: about '59 Flite sweep deck lid

> - he thinks  the center "eagle" insert is missing. I've found today a
> '59 pic from ebay and indeed ther's an emblem in the eagle. Who has
> the reference and is this emblem the same as the one found on the
> rings ?

His emblem is missing.  Most of them are.  That particular one was only
glued on an the glue fails.  Emblemagic used to offer it though I don't see
it on their page anymore.  Probably worth an e-mail to them to see if they
can still make one.  The emblem is not the same as the one on the rings.

> - Seems also that the stamped "cover" isn't the same on these 2 '59
> Imperial. Who has the right ?
> http://www.ch300imp.com/59imp-pa/index.html

Both are right.  At some point in the year they changed over to the one your

friend has.  My car is a late production car and has the same one as his, my

parts car is early production and has the other one.  They also changed the
brakes and went back to 15" wheels mid production year along with a few
other changes.

              Steve B.

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE,