IML: 1959 For Sale in St. Paul MN

Hi,

    I'm trying to sell my dad's 1959 Chrysler Imperial
and I ran across your website. Any ideas on how to
best get word out about this car? It's in good running
condition. It's a red sedan with a stainless top. It's
located near St. Paul, MN. Any information you could
provide would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Stacey Falde

gang on your message - they're a good lot and not
prone to monkey business, so you may receive replies
from folks there.

You can get an idea of ballpark values here, although
I find them to be a bit high and based on formulas and
not what the market is actually doing, so moving the
car to the right person for less won't be the worst
thing you could do....

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/Prices.htm

Kindly consider entering the car into the Imperial
Registry:

http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

Best Wishes to you and the '59!!

-Kenyon Wills