Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 8:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 64-6 Imperial shift indicator cable

Hi Ken,
When I first was told about Imperial Services, I did a little checking
on
them at the web site. There were some reports of poor service and
lengthy
delays in getting the parts you ordered. When I called them, they were
really helpful and I thought maybe they had shaped up. I ordered several

items as mentioned and they billed my credit card with in a week of the
order so I figured anyday I would get my stuff. A couple weeks went by
and
nothing so I called them. The lady that answered said they were way
behind
but were close to getting my order done and that they were even going to

work over the weekend to get it out for me. Still a couple weeks went by
and
no parts. I called again the week of the Mopar Nationals and the
secretary
said everyone was in Columbus and she had no way of knowing what the
order
status was. Strange. Since I was also going to the Nationals, I figured
an
face to face meeting might stir things up a bit. They were sharing a
space
with the motor swap mount guys-Schumacher's, I think is the name. I
waited
till there was someone manning their booth and then introduced myself.
The
guy taking care of the booth looked up and took a big gulp-I'm 6'6" 280
lbs-and right away called back to the shop to make sure my parts were
shipped. They did show up then the next week on Wednesday. The quality
was
very good although I did have to call them for instructions for the
shift
conversion kit which they e-mailed the same day. Hopefully they either
get
more help or something because the stuff they sell is very good.
Stevan Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN