IML: Factory Jokes

Hello All,
 The thread about the Frank Sinatra edition  put me in mind of an incident that happened in 1971. As many of you know - my father was a confirmed "Imperial man". He took delivery of a 1971 forest green with white vinyl roof 4 door Le Baron. As a road salesman  - he took his new possession out to ply his business. Since it was summer - and I was home from college - I was expected to accompany him. For the first few days I noticed an annoying rattle in the left rear door. No amount of owner adjustment ( that is banging on the door ) alleviated the problem. We were in Cape Girardeau Missouri when the rattle become soooooo annoying -  I took the car to the local Chrysler dealership.
 I watched the service technician takes the door apart. He handed me a note with a "church key" attached to it. ( for you younger members accustomed to "pop top" cans - a church key was used to open cans) The note read ".. Hello from the line workers building your Imperial.." Dad's reaction was to laugh. My reaction was to send a letter to Chrysler. Since I was not the owner - I bowed to my dad's wish. Considering our 1969 was delivered in appalling condition - and - the 1973 that followed had a totally inoperative HVAC system - I  wonder if these owner complaints had been addressed - what the outcome for Imperial might have been?  Maybe Imperials could have continued in uninterrupted production?
                                           Allan from Billings, Montana