Re: IML: Please Welcome Abraham Stallins

Re: IML: Please Welcome Abraham Stallins

Hi, Abraham,

There is a Texas Imperial owners meeting in Round Rock next Saturday.  See the e-mail announcement from Hugh posted on the Imperial Club List tonight.  You may wish to join us.

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe

"Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Abraham Stallins
Email Address is: abrahamstallins@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Austin,Tx

Car(s) owned: 1962 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop

Self-Introduction: Hi To All,
I just purchsed a 1962 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop from some guy who had to get
it off his property that he sold to my friend. In their buyers contract it
had to be moved by midnight. So the car looked diff. than any others I have
seen before so I made an offer and he took it. After doing some research it
seems it might be worth some money. It sat for 3 years so I changed the
fluids & spark plugs.....and it started right up! I am scared to drive it
without going over the brake system. Anyone know where to start? Also any
idea how much I could sell the car for? I am in no rush I would just like to
know.