RE: IML: Sway Bar Kits

It just might be, not a bad price either.  I would call them to get the specifics though.

Bill

Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:56 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Sway Bar Kits

A recent post regarding sway bars got me to doing a little searching.  I found this site that has complete sway bars for front and rear.  I was looking to add a rear sway bar to both my 67 and 68.  This may be the answer.

http://p-s-t.com/pc-2033-175-chrysler-imperial-full-size-1963-78.aspx

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht