Re: IML: Window Guides

Not an Imp, but I have a similar 65 300 ragtop. I don't understand the problem. Either the guides need new felt guts, or they are severely out of alignment. First step is a shop manual for to make sure they are in the right places.
Live in downtown Detroit.
Mark

JB <johnbab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I live 20 miles outside of Detroit, I have a problem with my windows (67 convert ) I have never had all four down at the same time. The problem is the guides , this messes up the alignment. I can not find suitable guides in my area.
    I bought some from a person in Ohio but they were worn through. I would think a glass repair company would be able to find something that would work. In my area ( Sterling Heights MI ) the biggest name in glass is Henderson Glass. They basically told me it was an old car but "sweet dude". I guess that would be like " far out " .
    My A/C has been changed over to 34a it works well but I would like to put my top down without one or two windows still up. That's like wearing a pocket protector and tape on the bridge of your glasses .
    Please help this nerd in Michigan, if this doesn't scare anyone away I would like to hear from some locals.

Thank You John Babcock
67 Crn Convert.... Would like to hear from the other 576 of us.

Building a website is a piece of cake.