Re: IML: 1959 For Sale in St. Paul MN

Folks, you have to CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECT.
-May the best Fin Person win.

The "seller" wrote to the website.

They did not subscribe to the IML (and thus see no IML
messages - only us IML people).

Everyone here was cc'd as a bonus, with the sellers
email address visible, since this seemed like
low-hanging fruit that someone might be able to snag
if they were the early-bird.

Any time that you see a message from me signing myself
as a website volunteer to a "stranger" telling them
basic info about me/us, that's the tip-off that you're
seeing "intelligence" that we as a club are getting
via the website before things such as "dear dad's
beloved car that I'm not certain to do with" get
thrown into the public eBay bazaar to be haggled to
death by the rest of society too lazy to wade through
the 50 messages about DVAP and Disc vs. Drum debates
that engage us so.

Most people like this seem to get a thrill out of
seeing the family heirloom go to a "collector" (that
would be "us", collectively) that will apreciate it
rather than trying to sell their $1500 car for
$45,000, since they bothered to write in and ask what
to do with such an unusual item.

Please review your files for the sellers email address
to proceed.  You may no longer be the early bird, and
digital photos are NOT coming - you would have to
sleuth this out and go see it in person or buy sight
unseen based on verbal description if I guess right -
it's some lady that just wants to sell Dad's old car
that he loved - NOT one us.

I slash and burn as I go through my inbox to stay sane
and don't have that email any more, so this is pretty
much a closed topic until the car re-surfaces as
someone's new love.

-Kenyon
imperialclub.com website volunteer

> Imperial