Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:38 AM
To: IML
Subject: IML: CNN's 50 worst cars of all time - which Imperials Made the
list?

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1657686,00.ht
ml

Please avoid temptation and read through
a historian's context, dumbed down so that average
people can be entertained, but still a commentary on
some of the things that we're spending energy on.

Heh, I missed getting one of the cars mentioned by one
model year, but it's essentially the same car, so
lucky me!

-K