RE: IML: Sway Bar ANSWER

Kenyon,

That's excellent.  Hellwig has been around for quite some time, and they
make nice stuff.  I'm envious of the adjustability on the front.  On the
rear I probably would go with their 1" bar.  And once they make your bar
they will have the specs on file so if anyone else out here gets the itch to
level off on the curves, you've already blazed that trail.

As for developing torsion bar replacement skill, I think you are already
over qualified.  I've had more bars in and out than I can recall now,
including the ones from my LeBaron.  It's very easy and safe.  It's not like
trying to remove a coil spring from a front end (that has the potential to
maim or kill).  Besides, you really should take a look at your lower control
arm bushings.

I wasn't expecting you to take the GT autocrossing.  I think you probably
could host one on the hood though.  I have toyed with taking my LeBaron land
speed racing, but that's in a straight line.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron
etc.