Re: IML: What's your Cars name? "The IMP"!

Re: IML: What's your Cars name? "The IMP"!

My white ’62 Crown 4 door Southampton is named, “The Imp”. Maybe that’s not really very original, but her permanent license plate is, 1962 IMP…so it seemed to me that ‘”The Imp” suited her just fine. She is recently restored to a condition #3 and looks wonderful.  I can’t help toying with the dream of another Imperial someday…maybe a black ‘62’?  I haven’t mentioned that thought to hubby…..

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx