Re: IML: Car Names

My blue '60 LeBaron is named "Finessa", my '58 black Sedan De Ville is  "Tallula" and my '58 blue 60 Special is "Eugenia".     Tallulal and Eugenia (Bankhead) were sister is real life and Eugenia was my Aunt.   My pink '59 Flattop is "Petunia"

Duane Goodell
Wilton NH

60 blue LeBaron
70 blue LeBaron
58 black Sedan De Ville
58 blue 60 Special
59 pink Flattop
68 brown deVille convertable
63 red Tbird convertable

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm