Re: IML: Car Names

yellow 1954 chrysler windsor deluxe convertible----spongebob.   dennis

"chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton: "Aquitania" (as large as the ocean liner and painted Aqua Mist)
1965 Pontiac Bonneville 4-door Vista: "Bonnie Prince Charlie" (only masculine car of these, with its throaty exhaust/engine, it's clearly not a gal!)
1966 Imperial Crown 4-door hardtop: "Miss Dorothy" (my grandmother's name, who had a '64 Imperial on which I learned to drive)
1972 Buick Riviera: "Bianca d'Azur" (translated to white & sky blue from French - car is white with a blue roof)
1983 Chrysler Cordoba: "Christine Corinthia" (after the Stephen King book/movie - car often seems to resolve minor problems by itself overnight; and Corinthian leather interior, for which the Cordoba is famous)
1997 Buick Riviera: "Le Nouveau Riv" (the new Riviera, duh!)

Neal Herman

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.