Re: IML: Auto Temp (I) Tester on ebay for 67-70 cars

Re: IML: Auto Temp (I) Tester on ebay for 67-70 cars

Main reason I mentioned it was that I was the dummy
that spent twice that thing's price for the Auto Temp
II tester.  HAven't used it, but I got it (!).

Guess I'm not the only one dumb enough to fall for
such a tool.

Good luck Ken.  Hope you get it and get to test your
car's AutoTemp system!

-Kenyon