Skickat: den 14 september 2007 13:40
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: '64 wheel covers

Hi Imperialists...I need to purchase a decent set of
1960 Imperial wheel covers and need to sell a decent
set of white trimmed 1964 covers first. They are in
nice shape with good solid attaching springs. If
interested please contact me privately at
fift8imperial@ yahoo.com. I think $100 is fair.
Thanks, Bruce

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:22