From: Ken Lang <imperialken@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 7:12 pm
Subject: IML: No Ticket Here

This past weekend my wife and I were part of the wedding for her sister.  Part of my involvement was to chauffer the new bride and groom in my 68 LeBaron from the chapel to the reception hall.  Once at the hall I discovered that all legal parking spaces anywhere near the front of the hall were taken.  So I figured what-the-heck and parked in a red zone right in front of the hall.  Several late comers figured since my LeBaron was parked in the red, they could too.  About an hour into the festivities someone ran in screaming that the police were ticketing all the cars in the red zone.  When I got outside, the officer had indeed managed to ticket several cars.  Once all the car owners showed up he told them they had to move their cars, but the classic (my LeBaron) could stay where it was.  Does this officer have good taste or what?

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht (ticketless)