IML: Please Welcome John & Arlys Chesnutt

IML: Please Welcome John & Arlys Chesnutt

New Subscriber(s): John & Arlys Chesnutt
Email Address is: chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Portland, OR

Car(s) owned: 1965 Imperial Crown Coupe -Persian White
1965 Imperial Crown Coupe -Spanish Red Poly with Black vinyl top
1970 Imperial LeBaron 2 Dr HT - Bahama Blue Metallic with White vinyl top

Self-Introduction: We bought two of the Imperials in 1979 and one in 1990. Have been a long time collector of Chryslers. Have a 1957 300C we bought in July 1958.

We are members of the WPC Club and two Chrysler 300 Clubs. Pictures of our Imperials have been published in the WPC Club annual Photo Contest and the 1970 Imperial in the April 2006 Collectible Automobile Magazine - Page 43.