IML: Dyeing or painting vinyl top on 75 Imperial

IML: Dyeing or painting vinyl top on 75 Imperial

Need some help and ideas.  I have a 75 4-door and want to dye/paint the vinyl top. I was thinking of just using a spray paint with flex added.  Now over the years I have saturated the vinyl top with stuff like "No More Cracks" and other vinyl cleaners/treaters.  I know I'll have to degrease before painting. So does anyone have suggestions for what to use?  Thnks, Tony