From: DON SAVARD
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:46 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: IML: Window Motor

Just remember 1 thing- those window motors have gearboxes with graphite ( ? ) bearings as opposed to the rubber couplers that come with our 67 motors. The ideal thing would be to swap gearboxes as the graphite bearings don't seem to last too long on the heavily loaded 67 glass/channel assembly. To help ease this I recommend also to liberally lubricate all moving parts with white lithium grease or such lubricant-NOT WD-40!!!
 My $0.02 worth
 Don Savard
 66 Crown Coupe
 67 Sedan