IML: The famous / infamous in Imperials.

IML: The famous / infamous in Imperials.

One of the fun things to look for on the website are celebrities in Imperials. From Sandra Dee to Doris Day and Rock Hudson. Jump to the Screen Stars section of the site (http://www.imperialclub.org/Movies/index.htm) for some full motion goodness.

But, some of my favorites are hidden in the articles and Year-By-Year sections. To get you started, Here's then-Vice President Nixon waving to the crowd in one of the '52/56 Parade Phaetons (http://www.imperialclub.org/Articles/56SIA/Nixon-Khrushchev-Ph-big.jpg). Who's that sitting next to him? None other than Nikita Khrushchev. Famous or Infamous? You decide.

Who else can you find?
--MarkE