Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:29 PM
Subject: IML: Generator Oil in' 55-'56

Imperialists:

    What oil is recommended for the generator's on the '55-'56 Imperials?  Having changed out the P/S pump on my '56 AGAIN, I see the tiny oil orifice at the rear of the generator near where the P/S coupler is made to the generator shaft spline and cannot find an amount or an oil recommendation in the FSM, only the blow-up of the generator identifying the hole as 'oil'.

    Thanks as always.

Jack

1956 Imperial