IML: Mid 60's Limo sighting in Andy Griffith Show episode

IML: Mid 60's Limo sighting in Andy Griffith Show episode

I didn’t see a listing on the website of this sighting but in the episode No. 240 “Barney Hosts A Summit Meeting” shows a black ’64-’66 Imperial Limo pulling into Andy’s driveway.  The Summit people from Raleigh, NC get out of the limo but I didn’t get a good look at the front or back.  They show it again at the end in a close up as they leave.  These were the later color Andys and Barney was off the show but made a guest appearance related to his new job in Raleigh