Re: IML: Is this a 1957 or 58 8-Door Imperial Limo for sale?

Re: IML: Is this a 1957 or 58 8-Door Imperial Limo for sale?

I am not sure if this is correct, but isn't the Miradas the same
as the 80's Imperials (overall)?

Æyn

http://ww2.collectorcartrader.com/details.php?adId=adcache.collectorcartrader.co