Re: IML: Is this a 1957 or 58 8-Door Imperial Limo for sale?

Same body, different weight and price tag
----- Original Message ----- From: "aeyn" <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Is this a 1957 or 58 8-Door Imperial Limo for sale?

I am not sure if this is correct, but isn't the Miradas the same
as the 80's Imperials (overall)?

Æyn

--- Tom Scott <shelbyguy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw a 440 stuffed into a Mirada at a car show.  Didn't look
like there was a problem fitting it in.
Tom
60 Crown
----- Original Message ----- From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: IML: Is this a 1957 or 58 8-Door Imperial Limo
for sale?

  Dave, a RB motor is not a big problem. I'm building a B 400
with a stroker kit, 465 cu.in. for my 81 The B motor gives you
more clearance for headers etc.(power steering is close). We
put a 383 in a 76 Volare SW. (same engine compartment) and the
trans tunnel takes the 727, no big deal. An 8-3/4 rear end is
fine. I am now thinking of a 4-5 spd rather than the Ho- Hum
T-F. No K-member swaps. Motor mounts, and headers are
available. Dave.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: David Wilker <wilkerbeast01@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    > Is this it? (My Father has a '56 Premier)
    > http://my.net-link.net/~dcline/limoair1.htm
    >
    > Mandatory Imperial content: Can I install an RB engine in
my '83 Imperial
    > (Guido) or do I have to swap the K member?
    >
    > David C. Wilker Jr.
    > USAF (RET)
    >
    > ---- Doug Norton wrote:
    > It looks like an airport limo - much like were used in
Dallas and other larger
    > cities. Some of them had roof racks for luggage. Walt
Disney had a beautiful
    > light blue 1956 Lincoln "eight door sedan" for his crew
which came through
    > Yellowstone park in the summer of 1957. I have a picture
of it "somewhere."

    > Doug Norton
    > 1964 Crown Coupe
    >
    > sosmi@! comca st.net wrote:
    > Lesser Chrysler or not, just think about what important
person rode or lived
    > in it. That's the reason for a way above scrap
price.Dave.

http://ww2.collectorcartrader.com/details.php?adId=adcache.collectorcartrader.co

    > m/ad-cache/10/9/5/88040595.htm
    >

    > Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
    > http://vacationocity.net Easy Travel Search Engine for
all your Travel &
    > Vacations
    > http://vacationocity.biz Create your 24/7 Travel Store
that pays 60%
    > commissions.

will be
    > shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments)
for the

http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm