IML: Winter Car Storage

After my last posting I might as well re-visit this one.  I store 5 cars every fall and they are all parked side x side in a barn - gravel floor with about 75 other cars. This last spring when I got the cars out my convertible interior was covered in mold spottings.  Even under the horn ring.  SO - my thoughts on storage for this year [and here I am hoping for information] I am going to 1. clean interior & exterior 2.use essence of peppermint inside 3. use fleecy dryer sheets inside 4. put in a bag or charcoal or cat litter to absorb moisture inside [see convertible problem last year]   5. moth balls under the car around the tires to stop rodents 6. car cover to protect from bird droppings 7. fuel stabilizer in tank  and from here I need to determine if I am doing enough.  Looking forward to the comments  Regards Peter Thielman - Napanee Ont. Canada  1971 Imperial LeBaron / 1970 Dodge Polara convertible / 1973 Charger SE

Got a little couch potato?