Re: IML: Winter Car Storage

OUCH!

Have you thought about finding a better storage place?
Closed buildings with gravel floors are a car killer.
Even with putting a barrier down, the gravel corrosion still gets
through.
And then you have mold on top of all that?
Mold gets into every nook and cranny. You can surface clean it but it
will come right back.
Wet bird droppings get through any proper, breathable cover, and if
birds get in I'm sure everything else gets in also.
I'd rather take my chances parked outside on asphalt.

My .02
Cruiser
www.cruisersclassics.com