From: david munson <davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 7:13 pm
Subject: IML: Mopar Mel

Do any of you guys have anecdotes or experiences of an operation going under the name of Mopar Mel selling /restoring "Christine type" autos ie Furys and Belvederes. I do not need details just a general feel of how this operation is conducted so I can save sa good friend any grief or unhappiness.

David Munson 55 63 & 66 Imperials