Sta-Bil WAS - Re: IML: Winter Car Storage

--- Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Cruiser,
>
> Would it be possible for you to ship a 32oz can to the Netherlands then?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

Robert,
Is it possible for you to buy a case and split it with other car folks?
Plus I'm not sure about the rules on exporting flammable's these days.
Private email me and send your land mail info and I'll check into the rules and single/case
shipping costs.

Thanks,
Cruiser

www.cruisersclassics.com

  Always looking for old cars, motorcycles, NOS parts, and related stuff.