[RE]IML: visiting San Francisco next week...........

[RE]IML: visiting San Francisco next week...........

speaking of San Francisco......... I will be traveling out there (for a virst time visit) for work next week, which I do quite rarely. Not bringing my '67 LeBaron, but I always like to meet other Imperial owners, and see their cars when I can swing it.

Arriving Sunday night, and have Monday as a "free day." staying through Friday, and evenings will probably be free. I'll be at the Wharf Mon./Tues., then in the Castro., Wed./Thursday.

So..... if anyone feels like greeting a visiting Imperialist, let me know. Glad to ride out (BART/MUNI cable car, whatever) to meet someone if the need arises. You don't necessarily need to bring your Imp either, but if you feel like taking it out/showing it off, I'm all the willing.

THANKS - Mark.