Re: IML: Q: re: car sales on Hemmings //2

Re: IML: Q: re: car sales on Hemmings //2

In a message dated 9/27/2007 6:07:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RCAJazz1@xxxxxxx writes:
Nice wisdom, Jack. But in the meantime - what do one DO? :)

Rex
Imperialist Rex:

    Pick your venue and wait for your price:  use any or all if you choose, for no matter the pick of advertising options, it is YOU who will decide the price.  I will say use them ALL if you want the BEST/MOST money, it is called post and pray, or if it HAS to go, eBay is the way......

Jack