Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: IML: 1957 rearview mirror

Hi, Group,

I am looking for a very good used 1957 Imperial inside rear view mirror set up. I made a small error when I sent a 1957 dash out as a core for my 1958 Imperial, and only realized when I got the dash back that the '58 style mirror cannot be mounted on the 1957 dash! So, now I need a 1957 mirror to put at the base of the windshield. If any one can help me out I would appreciate it very much. My car has a green interior, but I could paint the dash mounting portion to match.

Thanks,

Rex Crews  Durham, NC