Re: IML: Selling a Car

Carigslist.com was how we got our 93 (on Arpil 20th) from the
Portland, OR list (with the help of our Imperial Club member Jim
Lorenzen); even though we live in Tucson, AZ.  We were looking
for for a 90's Imperial and we planning to visit Portland and it
worked out that Jim put the car in storage for us for one month
(May 18th).

Æyn & Patrick
1975 Imperial LeBaron 4DrHt Moondust Metallic / Parchment /
Parchment Leather
1993 Imperial Sedan White / White / Midnight Blue Leather