Re: IML: You may remember this logo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh, 58 Imperial" <imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:50 PM
Subject: IML: You may remember this logo

Hi folks,

Joe Strickland made up this Imperial Club logo for our recent meet Near Austin, Texas. I had this as a "replacement" license plate but it kind of rusted out. Joe scanned his and added the clubs web site at the bottom. This more than slightly Prussian eagle appears on most adverts from 1958 at least, so it was an Imperial logo at one point.

I can e-mail Joe's original full sized scan to anyone who might want it. Here is a link I made on my museum's web site which itself is now a link to the main online Imperial club.

Contact me at imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx if you want the full sized scan.

Hugh