Re: IML: Imperial "Rarity" in collector terms?

Re: IML: Imperial "Rarity" in collector terms?

As attributed to Kenyon: "69-73 cars seem less common - I stongly suspect that
they may wind up being incredibly scarce because
"nobody" seems to be paying attention to them."

If "nobody" is paying attention to them, where are they going?  Well,
besides my collection, as well as yours and Elijah's.  Please don't
say the scrap heap, because then I'll cry.

Agreed though, its not about actual production numbers, its about the
desirability, and who really, really wants one.

Darrell