Re: IML: Declared Value insurance -

no insurance company will insure for WHATEVER valve you choose, they have a figure and if want higher you will need an apprasail showing your value.

From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx

Fellow Imperialist's:

Kenyon, as usual, is right. There are several insurance companies that
cater to our vintage  needs.  JC Taylor will insure YOUR car for WHATEVER
value you choose [and based on existing condition of vehicle with pictures] and
you will pay as such.....that said, these companies  understand how we care
for our cars ( low mileage, limited driving , baby care ) and it is taken into
heavy consideration....and if recollection  serves, although I wish I could
carry more, my cars are all in the same 3+/2- condition and my '68 300 for 25K
with all the inherent collision, and  personal injury to 250K, etc., -even
windows- costs me about $170 here in Massachusetts and my '56 Imperial with 25K
worth of coverage costs just about  that as well, the '55 New Yorker is 20K
and $130 or so, these rates existing on  vanity/antique plates
ONLY......according to my insurance agent, I can raise 'my stake' anytime, paying for the
privilege of course, but  satisfied.......