Re: IML: Declared Value insurance -

And you don't have Agreed Upon Value coverage, You have Stated Value coverage.

From: mrs954@xxxxxxx

I have two antique cars insured with State Farm Antique Auto Insurance.  They also insure my drivers and my home on regular policies. There is no limit on miles driven, but it must be garage kept, and not used for work commuting. I provided them with a professional appraisal for my 300H, and they took my word for the value of the LeBaron.  My premium for both cars totals around $190 per year, which is about half of what Hagerty and Grundy wanted.  The only difference is, with State Farm, there is a $250 deductible, where Hagerty and Grundy had no deductible.