Re: IML: scams

And they ask the same bonehead Qs like: What is the current condition of the car, and please supply  pics after you've furnished that info in yr. original ad. It's almost laughable.

The few times I've responded, I've suggested they get a new con - or a new job. Because they're lousy at this one. Or at least go back to Con 101. I mean, rully -- they're embarrassing legitimate Con Artists everywhere!

Once in a great while I'll sign my email as:
J. EDGAR HOOVER

Rex Allen
64 Imperial Convertible

See what's new at http://www.aol.com