IML: Imperial Tail & parking light etc. lenses

From: "Isenhour" <isenhour@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: Installing Replacement Tail Light Lenses on a '62 & Brake system
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:05:55 -0700
Can you still buy replacements tail lens for a '62?  Can you reveal your
source and the price?

Check with:

George Laurie

Po Box 114

Tewantin, Queensland

Australia

4565

PH- country code 61- 754-853-697

EMAIL - georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx

WEBSITE

Always check our club website first!  Sometimes you may need to wade through several parts categories to find the items you are searching for.  See: http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Body/lens.htm for a list of several including George Laurie.  I have seen several comments from members about George's work being top notch.  They are not low price items, but then the quality and actually having something that matches original equipment is worth it in my estimation.

The ones I bought were obtained about 1989 or so and the man who made them passed away, so my source does not exist any more.  At the time I paid $50 per pair.

Joe

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;TX;76271
version:2.1
end:vcard