IML: non starting 1983 EFI

My 1983 stalled on me today.  It had been doing fine
for the last 8 months once I grounded the shut down
module to the radiator support.  Last week I decided
to fix my horn and I moved the horn ground wire and
the horn worked.  However the car began to "shut
down".  It shut down twice but always started after a
few minutes. So, I moved the shut down module ground
wire to the alternator ground as Dick B. had said to
do in the website notes. Ran fine for one day.  This
morning it stopped and would not restart even after an
hour.  I have pulled the ballast resistor and I am
attempting to find a five prong resister, but NAPA
does not have one in their books or on the shelf.

It seems to shut down about 5 min after starting and
was  not shutting down again for the entire trip.

But, as I said, today is will not restart. Any other
ideas?

Bill Longest