IML: Basking In Their Ignorance

I suppose I could share a dozen stories like this...people telling my my '59 Plymouth's manual transmission is not original because all Mopars built between 1956 and 1965 had push-button Torqueflites, that my '68 Crown is nothing more than a re-badged New Yorker with different front and rear sheetmetal, that vetical fins were banned by the government after 1957, etc.

I know my post just "fluff" and I could be reprimanded for this posting, but one quote I enjoy is:

"It takes a big man to admit he's wrong. But it takes an even bigger man to keep his mouth shut when he knows he's right!"

K.