Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:47 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: non starting 1983 EFI Found the problem, NOW WHAT?

I played with the car today to get it to start and
run. It now does both BUT the issue is inside the
rubber housing of the ADSM wire.  It is the yellow
wire. If I push on that wire, the car stalls and will
not restart until I wiggle it around to make contact.

It there a way to get the wires out of the rubber
housing to solder them back onto the copper
receptacles? Can replacement be purchased?

Please Help!!

Bill Longest