IML: Dash Pad

Hi Club,
I'm looking for a good dash pad for my 64 LeBaron.  Does anyone reproduce them?  Does anyone know where I can find one, used or new, for an A/C car?  Mine is all puckered up along the front edge and pulled up over the instrument cluster. Mine is brown, but color isn't so important. I can dye it to match.

Thanks,
Mark Souders
64 LeBaron
Mohrsville, PA