Re: IML: Please Welcome Stephen Burchett

Re: IML: Please Welcome Stephen Burchett

Welcome to the club.
   Don't worry about a question about your Imperial BEING DUMB.
The members in this club are great and are about the world's best
resource for any Imperial information.  Just remember that the
stupidest question is the question left un-asked and therefore
unanswered!

Æyn & Patrick
1975 LeBaron 4DrHt
1993 Sedan