IML: 63 Crown Coupe for sale in Spokane

I looked yesterday at a 1963 Crown Coupe which is for sale for $15K in Spokane. Absolutely beautiful car. Dark green with cream leather interior. I cannot imagine that it looked much nicer when it came off the showroom floor.

No AC, had cruise and vacuum trunk release, spare tire cover. Don't know much about this era, but the car sure looked nice. The medallion on the trunk was cracked and the engine was the wrong color (blue vs turquoise). I was not interested in buying the car so I did not drive it.  The owner said that it had been fully restored and had a real sweet spot on the highway at about 100 mph.

I had feeling that the price was probably somewhat negotiable. The weather is about to change here so the car will be going back into storage soon if not sold.

The guys number is 509-891-0806. I did not write his name down.

Fred Joslin