Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:38 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Electronic distributor

Totally up to you, but unnecessary. A good tune up on one of our cars
with the original ignition system will easily last more than 10,000
miles. All of mine have the original system, and they run fine. I
probably won't put 10,000 miles on any one of them during the rest of
my life. When something does go wrong, I can usually fix it to get it
home if I must. Electronic ignition failure means calling a tow truck.
Also, I truly enjoy giving the car an old fashion tune up now and then.
I find out more about what's going on under the hood and the condition
of the engine that way then anything else.

Paul W.