From: PAUL WENTINK <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 6:30 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Electronic distributor

There are dozens of things that can go wrong with the car, other than points, that can make it run poorly, including electronic ignition problems. I never needed AAA until I started driving electronic ignition cars for regular transportation. Anyone who really thinks electronic ignition will make the car run the same all the time must be living in another world.

Paul W.